1) A Node.js Framework - Sails js
Sails is an excellent framework that makes it easy to develop custom, enterprise-grade, and modern Node.js apps. It's also useful for building charts, dashboards and multiple games.
2) A Node.js Framework - Total js
3) A Node.js Framework - Partial js
4) A Node.js Framework - Koa js
This framework for Node.js is designed by team of Express. Kao.js is a next generation tool, which aims to be a smaller, more expressive, and more robust foundation for web applications and APIs.
5) A Node.js Framework - Locomotive js
Locomotive supports MVC pattern, RESTful routes, and also builds on Express. This is one of the most powerful web frameworks for Node.js. Features include : -
1) convention over configuration
2) Routing Helpers
3) MVC Architecture
4) connect to any Database and more.
6) A Node.js Framework - Express js
This is the most popular web framework for Node.js over the internet and among web developers. Using a robust set of features, developers can create single, multi-page, and hybrid web applications.
7) A Node.js framework - Flatiron js
Flatiron.js is a modern and next generation web framework for developers that helps to build impressive web applications with its advance features.
8) A Node.js Framework - Express-io
Express.io is realtime web framework for Node.js. It also supports MVC architecture to create web applications.
9) A Node.js Frameowrk - Socket Stream
Socket stream is dedicated to building real time single-page applications with its fast and modular nature.
10) A Node.js Framework - Geddy js
Geddy.js is simple, structured and original MVC web framework for Node.js is used for building advance web application.